Monday, July 25, 2011

Let Me Show Off My Kalencom 2960LMCPAPK Cotton Candy Paisley Laminated Buckle Baby Diaper Bag

The Kalencom Corporation is a multi-faceted Domestic and International manufacturer. Kalencom offers a wide variety of diaper bags with stylish prints and practical designs. They offer a variety of styles including messengers and tote bags.
I took this bag to an over seas trip and when it came in the mail I was afraid it was not going to be big enough to carry enough for an 8 hour flight, a lay over of 2 hours, and then another 2 hour flight to our destination. When I
packed and I noticed I could put my books, clothes, shoes, cosmetics and many other things on the inside, really surprised me.
I pretty sure thats it but maybe little extra things like diaper disposable bag but i was amazed at how much stuff i could fit and it open top lets you look in and see everything without having to fumble around a lot through the bag, the extra side pockets and the Velcro pocket in the back and zipper pocket in the front was very helpful for small storage. I love this bag and i think i am going to use this for my everyday diaper bag now.

No comments:

Post a Comment